• Collector quality
• Right Hand Drive
• Only 52,597 miles since new
• Bentley Inline 6 cylinder with Twin SU Carbs
• Bentley Manual Transmission
• Silver Exterior Paint
• Great looking Chrome & Stainless Trim
• Red leather front bucket seats and rear coach bench seating
• Woodgrain Burl Dash with full array of factory gauges and switches
• Woodgrain Burl Steering Wheel
• Bentley AM Radio with added stereo system
• Normal or Hard Ride select
• Factory Black Wheels with Polyglas Tires
• Great looking Undercarriage
• Factory Sunroof
• Show or just enjoy driving this collector quality Bentley
All interior, including the veneers on the dash, is in excellent condition with minor normal wear cracks. The factory tool kit is stored under the glove box. Both the front and rear seats include fold-down armrests. The large R-Type trunk affords an impressive amount of cargo space, stores a spare tire, wheel cover wrench and factory jack assembly. Restored by the prior owner during the mid-2000's, this car offers originality and a fun, reliable drive.
The silver exterior paint is in excellent condition. This Bentley has standard wheels, curvilinear fenders, side extending lighted turn signals and a distinctive Bentley front grille with two large can-style headlights.
In the front, red leather twin bucket seats with separate backs and adjustments. In the rear, a massive rear coach bench spans from door to door with arm and headrests. On the back of the driver's and front passenger's seats are beautiful flip-down burlwood trays. A beautiful burlwood dash houses instrumentation and a burlwood steering wheel. The spacious interior has light gray carpeting and original type overhead gray wool broadcloth headliner.
The Bentley right-hand drive powered by an iron-block/aluminum-head straight six-cylinder engine that runs quietly and smoothly. The transmission is a 4-speed manual that easily engages. The original type suspension is independent with front with elliptic leaf springs at the rear. Brakes are hydraulic drums at both front and rear. With a top speed in excess of 100 mph, the Bentley Saloon was the high-performance luxury sedan of its time.
Ad id: 1638
List your car for sale for free. Upload a video, and include up to 30 photos.
Link to your listing on eBay, or any other classified site.