1986 BMW M3 E30 Euro - PERHAPS, THE NICEST/ MOST PRISTINE M3 EURO IN EXISTENCE!!!
Over $40k Invested on Comprehensive Restoration- Meticulously Kept w/ All Documentation and Receipts - Originally Titled In Germany, 1987 - Owner Since 2001! Too Many Replaced Components to List - But, I Have All Records and Receipts!!
Diamantschwarz (Diamond Black Metallic) / Recaro Houndstooth Seats (Pristine) - Total High-End Respray Including Engine Bay (Engine Out)
109k Actual Miles - 5-Speed Manual Transmission
Factory Installed Options (Built 17 October, 1986)
- Steel Electric Sunroof
- Rear Sun Blind
Summary of Work/Upgrades (Last Work Completed in 2014)
- 16” Upgraded E30 BBS Basket Weave Evo Wheels
- Rear Strut Bar
- Lightened Flywheel from Evo
- Oil Windage Tray
- Evo E30 Exhaust Header
- E36/Z3M Rear Shock Top Mounts
- E36 Evo Timing Chain Tensioner
- Twin Temperature Sensors
- Bilstein Shocks (Not Lowered - Original Height)
- E30 Halogen ‘Fish Eye' Headlights
- Backlit E30 M3 Evo Shift Knob
- Upgraded Brake Caliper Guide Pins (Metal Bushings)
- Stainless Steel Reinforced Flexible Brake Line
- Upgraded Bushings (Alternator)
- Alarm System - Door, Trunk, Hood Sensors, Interior Pressure Sensors, Immobilizer, Back-Up Battery
- Indoor California Car Cover
- SONY Radio w/ Bluetooth, USB, CD (Removable Front)
New Battery, Water Pump, Engine Tensioner - $3k! (BMW Dealership)
Meticulously Maintained, Frequently Changed: Air Filter, Engine Oil (Castrol Full Synthetic), Oil Filter, Gearbox Fluid, Transmission Fluid, Coolant, Power Steering Fluid, Brake Fluid
Under My Ownership: Always Garaged With California Cover, Never Driven In Rain or Inclement Weather, No Accidents, Non-Smoker, Adult Driven, Only Driven 12k Miles in 17 Years!
Ad id: 1630
List your car for sale for free. Upload a video, and include up to 30 photos.
Link to your listing on eBay, or any other classified site.